We are now open for private and some public tours only with a minimum of 6 people and a max of 10.
1. We are open for private tours and a couple of our public tours of 6 to 10 people only. You can inquire about those at firstname.lastname@example.org message us here, or you can call 859-559-8171. We are visiting the idea of the general public getting together sometime in August depending on many factors.You can also check our webpage for availability.
2. We are requiring masks on the buses while we drive IF you are not eating or drinking. You may still enjoy a beverage but we are asking in between beverages you don your mask.
3. We will also be taking your temperature when you arrive.You will be required to wear your mask and socially distance in each facility we tour until we are seated at our designated areas.
4. We have about 10 locations to choose from currently but touring their facilities and behind the scenes access has been limited.
5. We cannot socially distance on our buses, they are only 22 ft by 7.5 ft and it is physically impossible which is why we are only doing private events right now. We are also taking your temperature when you board the bus and asking you to sign a waiver not holding our business or any other business we visit liable if you get sick. Please make sure that the people you are traveling with are in good health, they will sign a waiver too.
6. Yes you can drink on the bus, no hard liquor.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Unfortunately, the coronavirus has applied such pressure to the business that in order to make sure we are able to make it through this pandemic, we have been forced to make the unfortunate and uncomfortable decision to suspend all refunds at this time. Options for guests who are cancelled are:
1. You may reschedule your tour without any penalty up to a full year from its original date. This simply moves your booking for your entire party to a new date and time of your choice.
2.You may receive a credit in the form of a generic gift voucher. This voucher for the value of your original booking can be used to make a new booking for any of our tours. Anyone that got a voucher during the initial pandemic response will be able to use that with no expiration, all other gift cards have been extended by one year.
This is obviously not something we would like to do but we have no other choice.
We hope in the meantime that you understand this decision and buy some of our apparel, gift cards and future bookings to help us keep afloat. We know however that this pressure doesn’t just include us and just hope that you visit us when this thing blows over.
Thank you for the continuous support of local small businesses like ours.